Thursday, December 29, 2011

FROYO!

Froyo? Frozen Yogurt..by Tutti Fruti

We went to have a sneak peak at the Nilai 9Avenue branch few weeks back..hmm..at first we went to Seri Bangi but it opens only at 12, and we were already there at 11am..off we went without waiting :(

Finally we went to 9 Avenue after not so heavy dinner at CRS. My hubby was just waiting at the table, letting me do the choosing (haha I was so amaturish and 'jakon' with the machine and what not), thankful that not so many people were there so the clumsiness was only witnessed by the workers there :)

I chose Death By Chocolate, Vanilla and Mango with some white dragon fruit and Longan, chocolate rice & chips, chocolate syrup & cashew nuts. (wish there are more choices of nuts and favourite fruits of mine).

The cost is fixed by weight at RM5.xx per 100g. My collection weighted 300g plus therefore I had to pay about RM18! (huu I guess it is only fine for a trial and rare occassion then).
My one and only favourite Jamoca ice cream costs me much less for a cup (of course no choice for this & that.. take whatever you like hehe)

The taste? Hmm I dont know about the original yogurt that they do offer too, but for whatever I chose that night, it was nice..not so much of yogurtness taste that you might end up running back to ice cream haha.. All of them..I guess I chose the right ones cos my hubby liked them too. They were all taste lighter in sweetness as compared to ice cream and less diaryness taste too.

Have a sneak peak yourself and give your views!

NOW OPEN-NILAI 9 AVENUE
CHOICES OF CUPS READY FOR YOUR HUNT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment